Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun Day

Just yesterday, me and my family were celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday. Something very strange (for my family at least) happened! We started with dinner; hogies. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Then we moved on to cake and ice cream. After that, presents. For some reason, after we were finished watching him open presents, a dumb joke was told about some dude. Another one was told about him, and another, and it continued on. Within only a few seconds, we were trapped in a giant whirlwind of jokes about none other than the one, the only- Chuck Norris. Everyone was dying of laughter, and at the end of many jokes, we had to remind ourselves that we weren't having a party for Chuck Norris, but my brother-in-law! Here are some of jokes that made us laugh the hardest:

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Some people where Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.
Chuck Norris once kicked a horse. Its descendants are known today as giraffes.
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

They're not even that funny! But they really are :)

3 comments:

  1. I still crack up when I look at the periodic table one. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a blog! The Chuck Norris jokes made me laugh, too. Josh has a Chuck Norris shirt he wears every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete