Thursday, January 21, 2010

Details About My Life

Hello, my friends and family (actually I'm pretty sure nobody has ever even looked at my blog so this is really just me talking to myself) (but it's good that no one has looked at it because it's pretty lame), Is it bad that I don't like spending a long time writing things, especially when they are pointless? Because nobody is going to read this post, but I was still going to write a detailed description about my two jobs and how my life is going right now and what my goals are and what aspects of my life I am working on and what I like to eat and the different people I tend to hang around and do things with and who I admire and what I do in my spare time. I don't think I will though. Such a waste of time since no one is going to read this anyway.

3 comments:

  1. False. I read your blog, and I'm interested to see the way you view the world (which is why I read blogs..). Sometimes seeing my thoughts in front of me helps me to clear my head. That's why I have a blog. You're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! You never know who will find your blog through blog stalking. So let's hear about the jobs and goals. . . It's still hard to believe that you aren't a little kid anymore. But then I guess that is what happens when you move away, everyone grows up and you just don't realize it :)

    ReplyDelete